Share this blog
- Morfik Discussion Forums rules and guidelines
- MDA Release: The FacebookLike Package
- MDA Release: The Rating Package
- MDA Release: The HTML5 Video Package
- MDA Release: The Accordion Package
- April 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (4)
- December 2010 (2)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (3)
- August 2010 (4)
- July 2010 (5)
- June 2010 (4)
- May 2010 (5)
- April 2010 (4)
- March 2010 (8)
- February 2010 (17)
- January 2010 (20)
Test your Web sites in browsers you don’t have!
Adobe recently released a product in BrowserLab, a hosted service that lets users view and test their Web sites in browsers they don’t have, such as IE 6 or Firefox 2.
Just enter your Web page URL and then press enter. It will display the screen capture of the browsers you selected. Make sure you set the Delay parameter to something other than 0 to ensure the dynamic part of your Web page is also captured.