Share this blog
- Morfik Discussion Forums rules and guidelines
- MDA Release: The FacebookLike Package
- MDA Release: The Rating Package
- MDA Release: The HTML5 Video Package
- MDA Release: The Accordion Package
- April 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (4)
- December 2010 (2)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (3)
- August 2010 (4)
- July 2010 (5)
- June 2010 (4)
- May 2010 (5)
- April 2010 (4)
- March 2010 (9)
- February 2010 (17)
- January 2010 (19)
Posts Tagged ‘SQL’
Morfik is pleased to announce the release of the Zeos package.
The Morfik Zeos package contains classes that support direct connections to client-server databases through native connectors, removing the need to use ODBC. This package is based on the Open source ZeosLib code. The initial package offers native connections for MS SQL and MySQL databases.
The Zeos Package is free to download from the Morfik Packages webpage.